Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Expenditure so high this month!

Hi guys and girls, merry xmas to you all. This month has been the highest spending month for me so far with more than $1500 being spent! (normally I only spent around 500bucks) I bought lots of stuffs as there are discounts going on. Some of the stuffs include headset, 3 in 1 printer, spare printer inks, ipad air, powerbanks, shoes, sling bags, water bottle and t-shirts! A lot of things right? And recently, I venture into taobao/tmall online shopping portals and buy stuffs from there too! But my goods not arrive Singapore yet as the goods are bought from overseas. I also joined starbucks membership card program whereby I get a slice of cake during month of my birthday which I redeemed this month and get 13th beverage free with every 12 beverages purchased. Earlier this month, I got a starbucks planner when I top up $120 into my card which I find it a nice planner to have. Looks like next month I need to watch my spendings as I not earning much yet.

Few days ago, I attended a pot luck poly friends xmas gathering in Pasir Ris area. There are quite a few food items ranging from turkey, cheese nachos, salad, pasta, chicken drumlets and ice cream cones(bought by me) as well as mocha. I find the pasta, chicken drumlets and salad better than other dishes but overall still a delightful spread to have. And then, its time to exchange presents. I got a desktop bonsai and some ferrero rocher chocolates which I suspected might be huilin's gift. If that's the case, I think she received my gift and I received hers! Surprising isn't it since her birthday is only 3 days apart from mine at near end of December. But I dunno if the gift I received is her's as the gifts do not have names on it and so it remains the gifts are from secret santas for all of us. Ok, then we played a guessing game with the use of some poker cards to find out who are the 2 murderers out of 10 of us. It was pretty much a guessing game unless you are 'killed' by the murderers and you will know who probably 'killed' you in the game. Throughout the game, I was surprisingly not given a chance to be a murderer because my poker card is usually a commoner status and thus ends up being 'killed' innocently. Ok, next gathering will probably be Chinese new year period but is it house visiting or remain in a friend's house is yet remains to be determined. Ok, I will blogged after the Chinese new year as I will have more things to write about. Stay tuned!

No comments: