Sunday, October 27, 2013

Lousy Laptop.

After weeks of usage of my new Lenovo budget laptop that costs me around $1500, I found that it is not as long lasting as the challenger staff claims. It is supposed to last me 5 hours but I found it last me only an actual 2 hours. Why like this? I thought perhaps I bought a laptop that is not of good quality. Oh well, although it is fairly good in its performance, but its poor battery life has let it down. I think this laptop may be sent to customer service soon if it is indeed proven to be faulty. Anyway, I should have bought apple MacBook in the first place as it should be a great laptop for anybody. Talking of apple, I am planning to buy ipad mini with retina display soon but I am thinking whether I should keep my current ipad mini since its value is fast depreciating. It costs about $688 for a 32gb model which is about $100 expensive than its previous generation. Lucky I got some savings to be able to afford this. To add to my worries, I got a $100 singtel voucher to buy a handphone with 2 years contract to worry about. I already got M1 plan so if I get this singtel plan, wouldn't I have to pay for 2 plans every month? A pity that I cannot transfer to anyone as the voucher got my name printed on it. So to use or not to use? Haiz...

Soon, I got to attend one relative wedding and another poly friend wedding. Looks like I got to buy new clothing to wear for such occasions as my wardrobe choices are limited due to my control on buying new clothings. Anyway, I will be hopefully eating good food I suppose. Suddenly I remember to post about my candy crush adventures. Yup, I cleared level 500 and looking forward to more exciting levels. Level 500 is indeed hard to past which took me about a week to clear as I cleared it last night. So now I suppose I should take a little break before the next candy crush episode comes out. All the best to my fellow candy crush friends to clear the higher levels soon. And one more thing before signing off this post, I am hoping that I will be getting my allowance this month end as I submitted my timesheet a wee bit late this month. Thanks for reading this random post update, be back next month for more updates! =)

No comments: