Sunday, September 15, 2013

Iphone 5S is good?

Once again, another updated version of iphone has been released and due to hit the stores on sept 20. I will probably wait for next year's iphone 6 as my contract will only be due to renew then. Furthermore, the upgrades for this year's iphone 5S is minimal and IOS 7 will be released on sept 18 which will probably make me feel as if my phone is brand new with the latest software updates. The fingerprint sensor sure sounds cool but whether there is any issues with it is still remains to be seen. Meanwhile, iphone 5C sure looks colorful but the specs is the same as iphone5 which will appeal only to those with older iphone versions such as iphone 4. Ok, so will next year iphone 6 be much better than iphone 5S? Hopefully that will be the case if not iphone supporters will only get lesser by then.

At the moment, I seems to be working contented but maybe it will be for another 6 months. By that time, I shall be able to land a perm job which I have failed to secure one recently. For now, SPH don't seem to hire many workers so for me to land a perm job there seems highly unlikely. So now, I got to find a job soon again. So where will it be? If its near my home, that will be better as I do not need to travel quite a distance. But if I decide to study, then the course should appeal to me. Anyway, I have not make a decision yet so anything can happen in 6 months time. So I will probably think carefully as I wasted a lot of time on not that wise decisions so far. Hmmm... What's next for me then?

No comments: